Key points for secondary schools
- Students have habits of drinking enough water a day.
- Students drink tap water over bottled water and reduce plastic waste.
- Teachers educate students about drinking water quality issues.
- Students perform practical experiments to learn about water quality and they are encouraged to share what they learned with others and to take action to alleviate drinking water quality issues.
- Proper disposal of wrappers and plastic waste is ensured.
Source: European Commission