Classroom and Outdoor activities
- Describe how the water cycle works.
- Discover how water is recycled in nature
- Describe water pollution.
- Compare clean and dirty water.
- Describe the importance of clean water for daily use
- Observe the connection between surface water and groundwater.
- Experience the difficulty in cleaning polluted water
- Teaching kids about zero-waste living
- Create separate waste collection boxes in the class room
- Make bird drinkers from recycled plastic water bottles
For more visit Water School Resources section